Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tribute to Bro. Eli's 50th Birthday |Ten things I Have Learned in Handling Problems

Just a few days before the celebration of Bro. Eliseo Soriano’s 50th year of service to God, I just want to share one of the reasons why I have admire him as a preacher.

Whenever I am lonely, there is a lecture that Bro. Eli Soriano gave that I always watch. The topic he discussed here was about the ways to handle problems and how to deal with stressful situations.

I have replayed the video numerous times but each time I watch it, I still got something new that I did not realize the earlier times I watched the same video.

Watching this calm my nerves and help ease whatever feeling that’s troubling me.

Without further ado here are the 10 things I have learned from Bro. Eli's talk

1. To be frank is to be honest.

2. Stress should not be handled. We should overcome stress.

3. As humans, we will always have problems.

4. There’s wisdom in the saying “Do what you love and love what you do.

5. Christians are delighted in tribulations. (Romans 5:3)

6. We should look further than the eyes can see.

7. Problems help us to be the best that we can be.

8. Solving a problem makes us a better person.

9. We have to face our problems.

10. The first step to take in solving problems is to pray and ask for God’s help.


First part:


Second part:


Third part:

Fourth part:



I hope everyone will enjoy this discussion the same way I did. It is worth every second of your time.

Thank you for this lecture Bro. Eli Soriano. Happy 50th birthday in the spirit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment